Level 2 Mini-Gap Training & Assessment
The level 2 mini-gap is for BASI level 1 members who want to fast track their level 2 qualification. It is an intense 4 week period consisting of 2 full preparation weeks, and 2 weeks taking the official BASI level 2 Ski Instructor course and exams.
The course includes:
- Fully catered chalet accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Lift pass
- Video feedback sessions
- Technical coaching from a BASI coach including 35 hours of ski school experience (2 weeks)
- BASI Alpine Level 2 Assessment (2 weeks)
The course does not include:
Details & Booking on the course
Dates: 24th Nov 2012 – 22nd Dec 2012
Spaces: 4 – 8 students
To book on to this course please use our online booking system.
If you have any questions or would like one of our coaches to contact you then please fill out the enquiry form below.
Terms and Conditions for the Alpine Level 2
Please read the latest BASI terms and conditions via www.basi.org.uk
Who can apply?
- Before applying, students must have the following: Successfully completed the BASI Level 1 Instructor Course
- A thorough understanding of both the technical and teaching philosophy of BASI
- Attended a refresher course every 3 years
- Valid first aid and emergency certificate (BASP or similar)
- 35 hours ski school experience with a BASI recognised snowsports school (you receive an additional 35 hours as part of the Mini-GAP)
In order to participate in the Instructor Training course, students are required to have up to date BASI associate membership. If the course is successfully completed students can then apply to BASI for full membership. For more information see www.basi.org.uk.