This year New Generation turned 20. It was humbling to hit this milestone, and we spent the winter reminiscing via old photos, videos, and sharing memories. We had the opportunity to chat with clients who had skied with us our very first winter – and still are to this day. We reflected on all the lessons we’ve learned over the years, remembering where it all began, and how many people have been a part of the journey.
We wanted to celebrate by doing something a bit different, and we thought it’d be fun to celebrate by giving rather than receiving. So we challenged ourselves to do 20 acts of kindness in our various resorts and communities, and spread some good vibes.
20 Acts of Kindness
It was a real pleasure to see so many different team members from all different resorts get involved in something that mattered to them.
- Our La Tania team got involved in the La Tania Family Charity Fete where we ran the hook a duck stand. It was quite the hit with the under 4’s if we do say so ourselves!
- We raised money for Ski2Freedom Foundation during our Meribel Village Fete, which helps more people access skiing.
- We also got out our shovels and did a big poop scoop around the Bozel lake at the base of Courchevel. Although one of the less glamorous acts, one that directly impacted our local community.
- The team in Tignes also got their shovels out, but this was to dig out a refuge that we ski tour to in our Evening Ski Touring option.
- Various donations were made, meals were cooked, organizations were started, and much more.
Check out the video to get a glimpse of what we got up to.
Thank you to everyone who was a part of our 20th year, and to everyone who has been part of it along the journey. We truly wouldn’t be here without all of you, and it’s a pleasure to round out this season. We look forward to enjoying the mountains with you again over the next 20 years!