5. Your contract is with the Syndicat de New Generation (France), New Generation Austria GmbH (Austria) or New Generation Ski School SARL (Switzerland). You are contracting with the company/entity which is incorporated in the country in which your ski resort is situated (referred to “the Provider” below). References to “we”, “us” and similar references below are references to one of these companies. New Generation Ski & Snowboard Ltd will manage your booking. “You” is a reference to you, the person making the booking and those for whom you book lessons through New Generation Ski & Snowboard Ltd.
6. If we believe that incorrect information has been provided regarding the age or level of a child or adult, and we do not have space to move them to an appropriate lesson, we reserve the right to exclude them from the lesson without offering a refund or otherwise being liable to you.
7. Please make sure that you check where you need to meet our instructor for your lesson. This information can be found on our website, from your tour operator or booking agent, or with us. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and those that arrange lessons for are in the right place at the right time for lessons. Any delays to the start time due to you not being able to locate the instructor will unfortunately not be refunded and we may not be able to make up the time at the end of the lesson.
8. In some lessons and clinics, your instructor might include some off-piste skiing away from the piste markers. Please check your insurance policy to ensure that you have adequate insurance to cover you for injuries suffered off-piste. In some off-piste-specific sessions you will be required to wear avalanche safety equipment. If you don’t have any, we can point you to where you may be able to hire suitable equipment. We reserve the right to remove clients from these sessions if appropriate safety equipment is not used by the client.
9. Instructors will decide what they consider in their sole discretion appropriate terrain for the level of skiers or boarders in their lessons. This may be on or off the piste. You must ensure that you, and everybody you book on behalf of, has insurance to cover this eventuality, or you must decline from going off piste. If you or those for whom you have booked do so without such insurance, it will be due to your own negligence. If you or any of your party become uncomfortable, you must tell the instructor immediately so they can take immediate action to keep you safe.
10. There may be circumstances in which we need to contact you during your holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your current and up to date contact details, by a means where you will receive and notice our messages and attempts to contact you instantly.