We’re confident we will have a great upcoming winter season, and to do so we’ve set in place COVID safety measures. All of the following have been created to ensure the safety of our clients and our team this winter. We ask that you follow them during your time with us, so that we can all enjoy the slopes together this winter.
- Anyone 6yrs + are required to wear a face mask at meeting points at the start and end of lessons.
- Anyone 6yrs + are required to wear a face mask in lift queues and on lifts.
- If you are displaying systems of cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and small (with or without a fever) you cannot attend your lesson(s). This is for the safety of the other clients and our instructors.
Your Safety in Our Lessons
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected.
- Instructors will have a mask, disinfectant hand gel and surgical gloves on them at all times.
- Instructors will wear a mask where social distancing isn’t possible and if ever in an enclosed or communal space with clients (such as lifts, toilets breaks with children, etc.).
- We will aim to use open air lifts, rather than enclosed ski lifts where possible.
- We will follow the rules set in place by the lift company.
Updates to our children’s lessons protocols
- Sign in and out – We are redesigning our child sign in and out process so that it will be contactless.
- Bibs – Parents will keep their child’s bib for the week, rather than the instructor collecting them daily. They will then be cleaned at the end of the week.
- Children’s Ski Passports – Children will still receive their Ski Passport at the end of the week with their achievements and progress. However, we will not be holding presentation ceremonies at the end of the week.
Safety in our shop
- Anyone 6yrs + are required to wear a face mask.
- Disinfectant hand gel will be available.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly and regularly disinfected.
- A protection shield will be installed at the front desk.
Notification of a Positive COVID Test
For all clients who test positive for COVID-19 and have recently been in a lesson with us, we ask that you contact us directly and let us know.
In the event of a notification of a positive test of an instructor or client, we will contact trace and follow local Austrian government directives. Contact tracing will include:
- Anyone who has had face-to-face contact less than 1m away, even if wearing masks.
- Anyone who has been within 2m of an infected person for at least 15 minutes.
- This will include all people from 2 days before to 10 days after they first displayed symptoms.
We will never give out any of your personal details. If we receive calls for contact tracing, we will be in touch with each client individually.