Want to make the most of your Easter holiday? We’re now offering one-off afternoon adventure sessions for just 60€. These are perfect for anyone who wants to get a taste for something different or improve on one area of your riding. It’s all about fun and adventure, and making the lesson suit your needs.
These one-off sessions will run for 3hrs in the afternoon over Easter weeks (Mar 29 – Apr 11). And with only 3 pupils needed for the course to run, you’ll get loads of individualised instruction.
Our afternoon adventure sessions are for kids (Bombers level and above), teens and adults. Maybe you want to give off-piste a go? Or perhaps your teen wants to master their park skills? We’ve got adventures for everyone.
Choose from the following sessions:
- Park Ride – Want to know what it feels like to bash the boxes and hit the jumps? Hint: it’s awesome. We’ll give you an intro, or take your park riding to the next level if you’ve already mastered the basics.
- Intro to Off-Piste – If you’ve yet to head beyond the piste markers, why not give it a go this year? Make powder days your new favourite ski days with a bit of technique and safety knowledge from our instructors.
- Master Moguls – Moguls are challenging if you don’t know how to tackle them. We’ll give you loads of tips to make bump skiing more fun.
- Tackle the Steeps – Or maybe steeps are where you want to improve? We’ll help you get there.
Have something else in mind? Get in touch with our team – we might be able to craft the perfect session for you.
Easter Adventure Session Details
- 3hr afternoon session
- All French resorts
- Easter 2020: Mar 29 – Apr 11
- Min. 3 pupils per group