Here at New Generation’s Serre Chevalier Ski School, we have a blast all winter skiing with all type of skiers, including:
- Beginners making their first turns.
- Nervous skiers and ‘intermediates’ eager to quickly fix what they’re doing wrong.
- Proficient fall-line skiers wanting to up their game.
- Skiers hankering after some serious fun in the trees off-piste.
- Children demanding more than ‘boring ski school’.
Our Serre Chevalier ski school is made up of a small team of fully qualified British and French instructors led by B.A.S.I. ski teacher and ex-examiner Gavin Crosby. Gavin has been living and skiing in Serre Chevalier since 2001. He and his colleagues know the mountains here inside out; they are looking forward to sharing them with you!
Yet again, Gavin more than delivered. He has brilliant and creative ways to help you re-think your skiing. He continues to help us adults improve and try new things and our children feel safe and inspired skiing with him. His love of the mountains and of skiing is infectious too! We love Serre Chevalier, but even if we didn’t, we would come back here specifically for Gavin’s teaching. Matt, April 2019
Need more info about Serre Chevalier? Check out our Serre Chevalier Resort Guide.