Need a bit of inspiration to get you going today? Want to escape to the mountains – at least mentally – for a few minutes?
From the serious to funny and the inspiring to intriguing. We’ve compiled a list of our top 10 favourite ski quotes.
The 10 Best Ski Quotes
- “If you don’t do it this year, you will be one year older when you do.” – Warren Miller
2. “Skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face.” – Dave Barry
3. “Skiing is the best way in the world to waste time.” – Glen Plake
4. “A pair of skis are the ultimate transportation to freedom.” – Warren Miller
5. “It’s better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.” – Fridtjof Nansen
6. “Snow skiing is not fun. It is life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality.” -Dolores Lachapelle
7. “There is no such thing as too much snow.” – Doug Coombs
8. “Skis are not just pieces of wood, steel & fiberglass. They are tools for escape, a medium for personal expression, a way to challenge fears, push limits and share incredible experiences with your friends.” – Unknown
9. “Gotta use your brain, it’s the most important part of your equipment.” -Kevin Andres and Warren Miller
10. “If you wanna get a good taste of powder, first you have to eat some.” – Bob Barnes
Have any other inspiring or hilarious ski quotes? Let us know.