Ski Schools

Our Ski Schools

We have been coaching since 1998 and have 17 ski schools across resorts in the French, Swiss & Austrian Alps; including our first Austrian ski school in St Anton. We have spent a long time working out how to help people change both their approach and ideas towards skiing and snowboarding.

We use Feefo, an independent feedback provider (and post it here for everyone to see), so you can trust the great reputation New Generation Ski and Snowboard School has. With New Generation you’ll be taught by an excellent, qualified teacher (not just a great skier or snowboarder) and go away with some great skiing and snowboarding skills as well as memories.

Have a look. Give us a shout. See you on the hill.

Check Availability

Wide variety of lessons and adventures to choose from

All in English. All with big grins

Dedicated and experienced off hill team here to help before, during and after your holiday

99% of clients rate us as good or excellent. We’re working on the other 1%

Choose Your Ski Resort

Courchevel 1650 Ski School
Courchevel 1850 Ski Schoo
La Plagne Ski School
snowboarding lessons
ski schools
Peisey Vallandry Ski School Logo
ski school
Villars Ski School

“Ross was excellent and helped me to gain confidence. He made sure I got the technique right and was always encouraging. Good fun, easy to talk to and I enjoyed my skiing – not that easy when you are a timid skiier!!”

February 2017
 “Vanya is a great ski instructor! My friends and I have been skiing for some time lacked the technique to feel confident on the more difficult runs – Vanya took us back to basic techniques and really helped us improve our skiing.”
February 2017