New Generation Ski & Snowboard School Terms & Conditions
For all bookings made in Austria from 22nd June 2020 onwards, please find the T&Cs here.
The following terms on this page apply to bookings made in France and Switzerland. Applicable to bookings made from 30/04/2022.
As we’ve learnt to live with COVID-19, we have combined our specific COVID terms with our regular terms so everything is in one place.
General Terms and Conditions
- New Generation Ski & Snowboard Ltd is a booking agent for a series of companies that supply the ski/snowboard instruction covered by your booking.
- By making a booking with us you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Please refer to our website for a description of the products referred to below.
- Occasionally, we make special offers. If there are inconsistencies in the offer with these General Terms, the terms of the offer override these General Terms and Conditions to the extent that they do.
- All prices quoted are for ski instruction at one of our designated resorts only. You must arrange and pay separately for all other potential costs connected with the lesson(s) booked, for example, any equipment hire, lift passes, accommodation and insurance.
5. All bookings are subject to the same Terms and Conditions, bookings made using a credit or gift vouchers are not eligible for a cash refund and a new voucher will be issued for the appropriate amount.