Please note, clinics in St Anton run for 4 hours a day, and prices start at €190.
- As lessons are only 2.5 hours per day spread out throughout the week, there’s still plenty of time to ski with friends and family. We have found it’s the perfect balance for those wanting to enjoy their holiday and continue improving their technical skiing.
- We’d recommend practicing the drills and skills outside of lesson time to help establish the muscle memory.
- Before the lesson, think of a few things you’d like to work on and you can present them to the instructor on the first day. Often, a lot of the group share a common problem, so working through it together is a useful use of everyones time. Don’t be afraid to tell the instructor what you’d like to work on.
- Ski passes aren’t included in the price of lessons, so please purchase one beforehand.
- Make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes early to the meeting point so lessons run on time.
- In St Anton, clinics run for 4hrs per day and are 190€.
- With small groups you’ll get more personalised attention, leading to bigger improvements throughout the week.
- All our groups are delivered solely in English with fluent instructors, offering easy communication.
- Our groups are guaranteed to run with just 2 people, giving you the peace of mind to book in confidence.
- Please refer to our FAQs to answer any of your questions.