Pro Rider Teen Ski Lessons
New for Winter 2017/18
Are your teens already out-skiing you? While they have probably outgrown kids groups, they might not want to be stuck with adults all week. Which is why we’ve introduced a specialised Pro Rider teen group. Pro Rider groups will give your teen the opportunity to learn and develop in different areas of skiing in a fun environment with others their age.
During this week-long course, each day of the week the group will focus on a different aspect of skiing:
- Find Your Ski Legs – The first day is focused on getting back into the rhythm of skiing and warming up those legs.
- Ski Racing – One day of the week they will get to give the gates a go and learning ski racing.
- Freestyle – Another day will be spent in the park focused on freestyle skiing. They’ll be hitting the boxes and learning new jumps – and maybe teaching us a thing or two!
- Avalanche Safety & Off Piste Skiing – A third day will be spent learning avalanche safety basics and then they’ll head off piste to find some fresh snow.
- Group Choice – On the final day, the group can choose to focus on a highlight of the week, or make the most of the current conditions.
Our Pro Rider teen groups are for level 7 skiers, aged 13-17yrs.