Keen to venture further afield and get of the beaten path?
Perhaps a weeks worth of ski touring bliss in the Tignes and Val d’Isère area is just what you’re looking for. If you’re already into touring and you’d like to share your passion in a group setting, or you’ve dabbled in off-piste and want to explore more, then this is the week for you!
Ski Touring in Tignes This April
Join one of our touring specialists in Tignes for 5 days of adventure from the 16th-20th April.
The end of April boasts some of the best touring conditions with long sunny days, quiet mountains and dreamy spring snow for the way down.
You’ll join one of our specialist tourers, who spends every spare minute when they’re not teaching walking uphill and exploring the vast off-piste that the Espace Killy has to offer. And as you may have heard, this year has seen the most snow in 30 years(!), so there’s no better time to make the most of what’s set to be a long and fruitful season! With Tignes sitting at 2100m, we’re pretty sure the snow isn’t going anywhere anytime soon so don’t miss out!
The course runs for 4 hours a day starting at 9am to allow you to make the most of your day in the mountains. With a long morning session, you’ll be able to head out on a proper explore, as well as spend substantial amount of time perfecting your technique. After a safe return from your mountain wanderings, you’ll have time to make the most of your lift pass on the piste or to put your feet up with a celebratory drink in the spring sun in preparation for the next day.
Not sure if the Full Week Touring Explorer is for you?
Well, it’s open to all those who:
- Are level 6 skiers or above
- Have done some touring before or are new to touring but have some experience off-piste
- Love touring but would like someone else to do the hard work (keeping the group safe, planning routes, finding the best snow, etc!)
- Love touring but don’t have a group to go with
The finer details:
- Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
- Just €495 per person for the week
- Small group of 3-6 people
- Avalanche packs provided if needed
- Discounts available from our friends at Mountain Attitude if you need to hire touring skis and skins
- Price includes welcome drinks on the Sunday, off-piste safety briefing and video analysis
How to book: